8 ways to not only improve your new year, but your day to day & really, your life <3
- Meditate: Concentrating on your breath helps ease tension and fills you with oxygen. For beginners & people that are bad at meditation like me, I set an intention & repeat a one word mantra to help me block out other noise while focusing on my breathe. Meditation is an extremely healthy & refreshing mental break from the day
- Plants: Plants add oxygen to the air which has a calming effect. They also add life to your room & are incredibly calming to look at.
- Tea & Juicing: Herbal teas as well as organic juices soothe your body & soul!
- Yoga & Stretching: Doing a short yoga practice alleviates tension. It allows blood to flow & circulate through body while improving flexibilty, balance. Here are some awesome 5 minute yoga routines you could do anytime, anywhere:
- Technology Off: Disconnecting, trust.
- Getting Outside: daily walks + hiking once a month. Obviously amazing for your physical health, taking in mountain air & your sense of adventure.
- Taking on a creative outlet: cooking, candle making, writing, an instrument, knitting, painting, anything! Just do it :)
Always seeking to grow feeds your mind the stimulation you need to break free from the monotony of repetitive day-to-day living. Reading is our favorite way along with