WHY HEMP? most dynamic & eco-friendly
• Hemp is the most dynamic plant having over 10,000 uses (i.e. paper, clothes, food, medicine & furniture).
• Unlike synthetic fibers that sits out in the wasteland for many centuries, hemp is natural in nature and biodegradable.
• More renewable than cotton, hemp fully grows in only 4 months and produces substantially more output.
• Hemp uses a lot less water than cotton and doesn't need pesticide to farm.
Why We Manufacture in the USA?
• To create more job opportunities for the locals as well as supporting the local & domestic economy.
• To have a closer eye on fair labor practices which means fairer wages & a humane work environment.
• So that our products are made with the level of care that yields cleaner & higher quality products.
• Because of more nature-friendly manufacturing laws."
Your support truly goes a long way:
LA Habilitation House
Since 2008, LAHH creates and maintains job opportunities for persons with disabilities in the Los Angeles region that will help them develop, express, and apply their talents to maximize their contribution to the community.
Corazon de Vida Orphanages
Provides life changing support for orphaned and abandoned children in Baja, Mexico. Their mission is to end child abandonment by providing basic survival, educational & medical needs in hopes of breaking the poverty cycle.