WHY HEMP | Environmental Consciousness
• Hemp is the most dynamic plant known to man in that it can be used for paper, clothes, food, medicine, furniture, etc.
• Unlike synthetic fibers that sits out in the wasteland for centuries, hemp is natural in nature and biodegradable.
• More renewable than cotton, hemp fully grows in only 4 months and produces substantially more output.
• Hemp uses little water and doesn't need pesticide to farm.
Why We Manufacture in the USA
• To promote fair labor practices which means healthy wages & a cleaner and friendlier work environment.
• To create more job opportunities for family and friends as well as supporting the local/domestic economy.
• So that our products can be made with love and care which means overall higher quality.
• To minimize the pollution of overseas transporting.
Your support truly goes a long way:
Corazon de Vida Orphanages
A for-purpose organization providing life changing support for orphaned and abandoned children in Baja, Mexico. We are on a mission to end child abandonment by breaking the vicious cycle of poverty by providing basic survival needs, education & medical services.
Rehabilitating Farm Animals
Ending farm animal abuse through legislative and legal actions; public awareness and humane education projects and direct rescue and shelter of farm animals with 2 sanctuaries in California & 1 in New York.
LA Habilitation House
Offers employment and career opportunities to persons with disabilities since 2008 in the Los Angeles area. Creating and maintaining job opportunities for persons with disabilities that will help them to develop, express, and apply their talents and maximize their contribution to the community.